We retail Steam games directly to consumers in China. 我们把 Steam 游戏直接卖给中国消费者。
Yaotu is a China-based digital games retailer. We source authorized keys, list and sell them through storefronts we operate, collect consumer orders, deliver codes and handle after-sales service. You supply the titles; we own the retail operation. 耀图是一家立足中国的数字游戏零售商。我们采购正版授权激活码,通过自营店铺完成上架与销售,承接消费者订单、交付激活码并负责售后。您提供游戏产品,我们负责完整零售经营。
A China-based retailer built around direct consumer sales. 以消费者直接销售为核心的中国数字游戏零售商。
Yaotu operates consumer-facing storefronts on Douyin, Kuaishou and Taobao. Buyers purchase through stores we run; product listings, order handling, code delivery and customer service are all managed by Yaotu.耀图在抖音、快手和淘宝经营面向消费者的自营店铺。消费者在我们运营的店铺完成购买;商品上架、订单处理、激活码交付与客户服务均由耀图负责。
Our content studio and performance team grow our own retail sales, turning approved supply into completed consumer transactions.我们的内容工作室与投放团队服务于自有零售销售,把合规货源转化为真实消费者订单。
For overseas publishers and distributors, Yaotu is a single China retail counterparty: you agree supply, territory and commercial terms with us; we take responsibility for local merchandising, sell-through and buyer operations.对海外发行商与分销商而言,耀图是单一的中国零售合作方:双方约定供货、区域与商务条款后,本地商品运营、终端销售与消费者服务由我们承担。
Storefronts we operate我们自主经营的销售店铺
Consumer-facing product listings and stores are continuously operated by Yaotu as long-term retail assets.面向消费者的商品链接与店铺由耀图持续经营,是我们长期积累的零售资产。
End-to-end retail ownership端到端零售闭环
Merchandising, checkout operations, digital delivery and after-sales support stay with one local team.商品运营、成交承接、数字交付与售后服务由同一支本地团队完成。
Sell-through, not media metrics关注终端销售,而非媒介指标
Supplier reporting is tied to actual consumer sales, with agreed commercial terms and transparent settlement.供应商报告以真实消费者成交为基础,并按约定商务条款透明结算。
Consumer sales generated by our own retail operation. 由我们自有零售体系产生的真实消费者成交。
These peak-month figures come from Yaotu-operated storefronts and completed consumer transactions. 以下最高单月数据来自耀图自营店铺与真实消费者成交。
Where our store sales come from我们的店铺销量从哪里来
Nearly three quarters of completed retail sales originate from short-video content; product cards and other store entry points contribute the balance. 近四分之三的零售成交来自短视频内容,其余由商品卡与其他店铺入口贡献。
Everything required to turn authorized supply into a completed retail order. 把合规货源转化为完整零售订单所需的全部能力。
Local merchandising本地化商品运营
We turn supplied titles into localized retail offers, product pages and platform-ready listings for Chinese consumers.我们将供应游戏转化为面向中国消费者的本地化零售方案、商品页面与平台商品链接。
Consumer storefront operations消费者店铺经营
Yaotu operates the sales accounts, product availability, order flow and day-to-day retail activity.耀图负责销售店铺、商品可售状态、订单流程与日常零售经营。
In-house demand generation自有需求增长团队
Our content studio and paid acquisition team grow traffic and conversion for the stores we operate.自有内容工作室与付费获客团队为我们经营的店铺带来流量与成交。
Digital delivery & after-sales数字交付与售后
We manage code delivery, buyer questions and post-purchase issues as part of the retail relationship.作为零售关系的一部分,我们负责激活码交付、购买咨询与售后问题处理。
Why Steam CDK suppliers work with Yaotu. 为什么 Steam CDK 供应商选择耀图。
Add your titles to an active China retail operation without building local storefronts, fulfilment or customer service of your own. 无需自建中国本地店铺、交付体系或客服团队,即可让您的游戏进入正在运营的中国零售渠道。
A single China retail partner单一的中国零售合作方
You supply Yaotu under agreed title, territory and commercial terms. We operate the consumer-facing sale in China.双方约定游戏、区域与商务条款后向耀图供货,由我们负责面向中国消费者的零售销售。
86.7K transacting customers in our peak month最高单月成交客户 86.7KOwned routes to consumers自主经营的消费者渠道
Our store accounts, listings, content and traffic work together as one continuously operated retail system.我们的销售店铺、商品链接、内容与流量共同构成持续经营的零售体系。
Store accounts operated in-house销售店铺由自有团队经营One team owns the buyer journey一支团队负责完整购买旅程
From product listing and checkout operations to code delivery and after-sales, Yaotu remains responsible to the buyer.从商品上架、成交承接到激活码交付与售后,耀图始终对消费者负责。
Listing → order → delivery → support上架 → 成交 → 交付 → 售后Transparent retail sell-through透明的终端销售数据
Reporting and settlement are based on actual consumer sales, so suppliers can see what sold and when.报告与结算以真实消费者成交为基础,供应商可清楚了解何时售出、售出多少。
Actual sales · agreed settlement真实成交 · 按约结算How we work together.我们如何合作。
Choose the supply model that fits your catalog; Yaotu handles the China retail operation.根据您的产品目录选择合适的供货模式,中国市场的零售经营由耀图负责。
Choose a supply model选择供货模式
We support wholesale purchases and consignment with sell-through settlement, then agree titles, territory, volume and commercial terms.支持批量采购,也支持寄售后按实际销量结算,并进一步确认游戏、销售区域、数量与商务条款。
We merchandise & list我们运营商品并上架
Yaotu builds the local retail offer and lists it through storefronts we operate.耀图制定本地零售方案,并在我们经营的店铺完成商品上架。
Consumers buy from us消费者向我们购买
Our content and traffic bring buyers into the store; Yaotu operates the order and code delivery.内容与流量把消费者带入店铺,由耀图承接订单并交付激活码。
Report & settle报告与结算
Wholesale purchases follow the agreed purchase terms; consignment is reported and settled against actual retail sell-through.批量采购按约定采购条款执行;寄售模式则依据真实终端销量进行报告与结算。
What suppliers usually ask first.供应商最常问的问题。
What do you need from us to get started?开始合作需要我们提供什么?
Authorized Steam game keys plus agreed title, territory, volume and commercial terms. Yaotu handles local merchandising, storefront operations, consumer acquisition, delivery and customer service.需要正版授权的 Steam 游戏激活码,并确认游戏、销售区域、数量与商务条款。本地商品运营、店铺经营、消费者获客、交付与客服均由耀图负责。
How is settlement handled?结算如何进行?
We support two models. For wholesale purchases, price, quantity and payment terms are agreed before delivery. For consignment, Yaotu reports actual consumer sell-through and settles according to the agreed cycle and terms.我们支持两种模式:批量采购会在交付前确认价格、数量与付款条款;寄售模式则由耀图汇报真实消费者成交,并按约定周期与条款结算。
What volumes can you move?你们能消化多大的量?
In our highest-performing month, our stores served approximately 86,700 paying customers across the catalog. Volumes for a specific title depend on audience fit; we assess this with you before committing terms.在最高业绩月份,我们的全品类成交人数约为 86,700。具体单款游戏的销量取决于受众匹配度,我们会在确定条款前与您共同评估。
Which platforms do you sell on?你们在哪些平台销售?
We operate consumer storefronts and product listings on Douyin, Kuaishou and Taobao. The retail route for each title is selected according to audience fit and the agreed territory and commercial terms.我们在抖音、快手和淘宝自主经营面向消费者的店铺与商品链接。每款游戏的具体零售渠道将根据受众匹配度以及双方约定的区域与商务条款确定。
Put your titles on sale in China.让您的游戏在中国真正上架销售。
Supply an active China digital games retailer. Tell us the authorized titles, regions and volume you can provide; we will review retail fit and respond with proposed commercial terms. 向正在经营的中国数字游戏零售商供货。请告诉我们可供的授权游戏、区域与数量,我们将评估零售匹配度并回复建议商务条款。